Closing Date: 31/10/2013
This role is responsible for the development and management of all email and social communications. You will be tasked with identifying opportunities to add value to our communication strategies through the planning and managing of contact strategies in order to support lead nurturing, conversion, retention, cross-sell, up-sell and the reduction of churn rates.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please read the job description below carefully before sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the role
The key functions of the eCRM Manager role are as follows:
• Development of eCRM strategy and communications plan to support key revenue streams – ecommerce & advertising.
• Plan and manage contact strategies to support acquisition, lead nurturing, conversion, retention, cross-sell, up-sell and reduce churn rates.
• Take ownership for the Email Contact Strategies including the development and execution of email marketing plan and managing eCRM assistant.
• Take ownership for the Social Contact Strategies including the development and execution of email marketing plan and managing social assistant.
• Work with wider online team to evaluate, monitor & produce reports, including KPI’s for email & social strategies, and drive customer insight.
• Plan data selection, segmentation and the preparation of campaign lists.
• Improve ROI and customer lifetime value across all campaigns.
• Managing relationship with external agencies, including eCRM suppliers and internal stakeholder management
• Liaise closely with other departments and engage stakeholders to ensure the CRM Strategy and tools are fully embedded across all integrated campaigns, and ensure ROI is demonstrated.
• Report on results and set organisational KPIs and implement within dashboards using Google Analytics or other analytics packages. Compile and communicate email & social media performance reports for the Head of Online Marketing as and when required.
• Work to achieve all core company goals.
• Carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time
What we're looking for
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
• Experience in CRM / email platforms and marketing automation
• Manage a team; lead and motivate with
• Passion for digital techniques and technologies
• Track record of delivery of campaigns in particular communication and complex campaigns.
• Analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and manipulate data and drive actionable data/insight into campaigns, working with large databases for data segmentation and data mining.
• Demonstrate excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities
• Experience working in cross-functional teams
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and Access.
• Degree educated or strong academic background.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with retail industry concepts, practices and procedures
• Experience of social media monitoring tools
* All information provided is a guide only. BuySpares accepts no liability for any problems occurred while attempting any advice shown. If in any doubt contact a qualified repair service.