If you want sparkling dishes with every use then the way you load the dishwasher can make a big difference. Filling up the dishwasher correctly can prevent unnecessary damage being caused to internal dishwasher parts and ensure you benefit from maximum cleaning performance.
The BuySpares Dishwasher Loading Guide:
1. Prepare the dishes for cleaning. Before you load the dishwasher rinse clear dishes, cookware and cutlery of large debris.
2. Start loading. It is best to place the largest, most soiled items in the lower rack and fragile items, such as glasses, in the upper rack.
3. Use the cutlery basket. Always place cutlery items in the cutlery basket not loose on the racks.
4. Ensure that the most soiled side of the dishes face the water source.
5. Check that there is enough room between items for the water to rinse all surfaces and that the spray arm is not obstructed.
6. Remove items if necessary as overloading can cause damage.
7. Use dishwasher tablets to tackle stubborn stains, grease and burnt on food.
* All information provided is a guide only. BuySpares accepts no liability for any problems occurred while attempting any advice shown. If in any doubt contact a qualified repair service.