Step-by-step guide to cleaning and replacing an air conditioner filter:
1. Disconnect the air conditioner power supply
2. Locate the filters on the air conditioner unit
3. Slide out the filter and inspect for signs of damage
4. Immerse the filter in warm, soapy water
5. Rinse the filter thoroughly and allow to dry
6. Replace the filter
* All information provided is a guide only. BuySpares accepts no liability for any problems occurred while attempting any advice shown. If in any doubt contact a qualified repair service.