Keeping your air conditioner filters clean and changing them regularly allows the air to flow and helps eliminate airborne particles. This increases the overall performance and efficiency of the air conditioner. It is recommended that you clean your filters on a monthly basis and replace them as soon as there is any sign of wearing. To clean a washable filter, follow these instructions:
Step-by-step guide to cleaning and replacing an air conditioner filter:
1. Disconnect the air conditioner power supply
2. Locate the filters on the air conditioner unit
3. Slide out the filter and inspect for signs of damage
4. Immerse the filter in warm, soapy water
5. Rinse the filter thoroughly and allow to dry
6. Replace the filter
* All information provided is a guide only. BuySpares accepts no liability for any problems occurred while attempting any advice shown. If in any doubt contact a qualified repair service.
We won't be beaten on price and that's a promise.
We offer the option of next day delivery on all in stock items.
We aim to provide an exceptional customer experience.
We have the UK's largest range of spares & accessories.